Write With Us – Guest Post
We’re writing about web/application development, online tools/services, programming languages, technology, tips/tricks, etc.
In short, we write everything as long as it’s useful and help not only developers, designers, web masters but also database administrators and net citizens have an easier life.
We are very happy for each pageview we count because we think that you would like to share and contribute something to our community.
We appreciate your effort. If we have the same passion and vision, let’s go together and work together.
You are welcome to send us your great work at any time, but we also have some guidelines and rules that you need to follow all the time. So, please read carefully our Guidelines and Rules section below.
- 1. Your article must be original content and has not been published on any other Websites in the Internet.
- 2. We only accept a maximum of 2 back links to your website/source.
- 3. Make sure you have permission to use any images/sources that don’t belong to you and always provide links to the sources.
- 5. If it is a tutorial or How to tip, please describe in detail (step by step) and provide images to illustrate those steps.
- 6. Article must be in English, clear and friendly
- 7. Tell the truth. We do not accept article for advertising, PR, affiliate links and back links purposes. And we may not reply to the submissions.
- 8. Finally, be responsible to respond to comments/questions on your article.
Although it looks like there are many steps to follow, once you get used to it, it is not a big deal anymore. If you’re ready and happy now, let’s get started.
- 1. Compose your great idea in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice Document, HTML or even plain text. Also, you may need to capture screenshots in order to have some illustration images or workable source code, format it the way you like.
- 2. Pack them in .zip, .war or .7z format then send to us via [email protected]
- 3. We review and check to ensure your article is unique and never be published elsewhere.
- 4. We edit (just to make sure it’s consistent with other posts) and submit your article.
- 5. We send you a preview link. It will take few days to a week since we receive your article.
- 6. You reply to us with comments or revisions.
- 7. Once you say “okay”, we will publish it. In case we don’t receive your feedback (or you don’t reply to us) in 1 week, your article will be published.
- 8. We send you the link when your article has been published.
Thank you for reading through this page! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask in our Contact page or leave them in comment box below.