This tutorial shows how to delete a Facebook app which is developed by you, not an app you did accept from your friend invitation or application request be sent from someone.
I created some applications as sandbox for client previewing on staging environment or my testing. Some of them are done now and need to be deleted to shorten my application list in Facebook Developers page. Surely, you should not delete any live app with number of fans because they will get lost data and surprise.
Delete app in Facebook Developer
- 1. Go to the Apps list on Facebook Developers page via: https://developers.facebook.com/apps
- 2. Click on an application name you want to remove on the Recently Viewed list in the right panel
- 3. Click on Edit Settings link on the top right in the Settings page
- 4. On the Summary Application page, click on the Delete App link at the bottom of the right panel
- 5. Click Confirm button when the Delete App box come out