Google Adsense disabled ad serving to my site 1-2 weeks ago: http://4rapiddev.com/internet/my-google-adsense-ad-has-been-disabled/ and I did send Policy Violation Appeal form to them and hope I can get chance to enable my ad serving again.
Today, I check my email as-usual and get an email from them with the content below:
Thank you for making the requested changes to your site in order to comply
with our policies. We have now re-enabled ad serving to your site.
Please note that because ad serving to your site was temporarily disabled,
there may be a delay of up to 48 hours or more before ads begin appearing
on your site again. We appreciate your patience.
I think you understand meaning of the email content above 🙂
My as serving is back, that’s so great. I really worry about this during the pending time. Some experiences I would like to share whenever you receive “Google AdSense ad serving has been disabled to your site” email from Google, let follow these steps as I did:
- 1. Calm down.
- 2. Double check the example url Google mention that may violate the Google Policies and fix ASAP.
- 3. Double check through all contents on your site as much as you can.
- 4. Submit the Policy Violation Appeal
- 5. Let them know that you know where or how the violation and make sure you made change in order to comply with their policies
- 6. Be patience to wait for replying. It may take few weeks to process. I think they check the form very careful by their team (not by engine) so please try your best to explain to them
If you have any suggestions/ideas, please feel free to post comment.
What the beautiful life is!!!