CRM developers are blessed with flexibility as the product allows them to customize Microsoft dynamics CRM Development project as per the requirement and specification list. They can tailor functionalities, user interface, and navigation modes while development. If you are running your own CRM development company, you don’t need to hire any developer for writing a single line of code. You just required System Administrator to employ customization.
Developers can utilize CRM SDK and customize corporate level applications and integrate them with CRM Customization Services. Some of the apps are MS Outlook, SharePoint, etc. There are mainly 7 levels of customization in MS dynamics CRM development:
- Database Schema level
- Code level
- Application level
- Feature level
- Business process level
- Deployment level
- User interface level
1. Database level – CRM data can be customized while adding entities and new tables using administrative access through CRM interface. Moreover, you don’t need to make any changes in database levels.
2. Application level – You can customize forms, templates, and views under application level.
3. Code level – CRM has a range of tools for developers. Moreover, it offers customization through code changes that brings unlimited possibilities.
4. Feature level – You can use several features for customization in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development. For capturing additional info, you can use application customization for:
- Customizing forms feature
- Customizing Schema features
- The view editor usage
- Customizing previews
- Publishing changes to forms
- Customizing email templates
- Customizing reports feature
- Replicating with export- import feature
For business logic customization, you can use Workflow editor to design tailored workflow processes.
5. Business process level – Every company follows different processes to manage their client relationship. CRM offers streamlined workflow automation feature to automate such processes as required by the company.
6. UI level – You can make changes in menu items, field level description, tool tips, and label text. CRM supports custom UI themes and profiles.
7. Deployment level – You can avail custom solution development and publishing service in CRM with importing-exporting features. This is the reason why people claim that custom features are easy to deploy in CRM.
CRM is no doubt easier customizable tool that you can integrate with your other applications. It brings opportunity for a company to develop highly customized and integrated app solution for achieving business goals and objectives.