I watched all series of 40 video clips “A life for a goal” which were create by Petenaldo youtube user and I decided to create a playlist for the great series. By the way, I would like to share with you how to create a Youtube playlist.
I’m going to use the series “A life for a goal” clips in this tutorial, after that, let’s enjoy with me the supper playlist.
1. First, you need to log in with your Youtube/Google account in order to create a playlist.
2. From the video watch page, click + Add to button under the video you are watching.
3. Choose New playlist … and type the name of your playlist then press Enter. Ex: A life for a goal playlist
4. To add a video clip to your playlist, you also click on + Add to button likes step 2 but you need to choose the playlist name you entered in step 3. In this case, it’s A life for a goal.
Or you can add clip to your playlist from the Suggestions like this:
5. While adding clip to your playlist, your current playlist should be updated & refreshed automatically like this:
That’s all. It’s time to enjoy the “A life for a goal playlist” with me.
I created this playlist because I love Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima. He’s always the best of the best football player in the world. And BIG BIG thanks to Petenaldo for creating & uploading these great videos for us